With Android now anything can be easy, with various apps on the Play Store you can do anything such as editing photos, videos, scanning documents, shopping online and much more. Like when we are going to turn our photos into cartoons, in the past when we wanted to edit photos to become cartoons we needed a photo editing app on a computer with a size large enough, besides that we also had to edit with certain techniques so that our photos became cartoons and that was not easy, We have to edit our photos carefully so that the results are also good.
Along with today’s developments on Android, photo editing apps or camera apps have emerged that are sophisticated and feature many effects, one of which is the Meitu app. With this app you can turn our photos into cartoons with just 1 tap. No need to use software on a computer, no need to use complicated techniques with just one tap, you can turn your photos into cartoons with good results. How to? Stay with us, you will get the answer here.
How To Turn Our Photos Into Cartoons With On Android
For users who intend to follow how to turn our photos into cartoons with one tap on Android then you can see the guide below.
1. Open Play Store, please search for the Meitu app and install the Meitu app on your phone
2. If it is already installed, open the Meitu app
3. Tap Meitu Tools
4. Select ArtBot
5. Tap Try It Now
6. Next in this section you can select the photo you want to edit by tapping Select From Album, if you want to take a picture directly from the camera, please tap Open Camera
7. Please select the photo you want to edit on the tap
8. Then your photo will automatically turn into a cartoon
9. You just have to choose the effect that suits your liking
10. If you have, tap Save at the top right
11. Done, and the result is like this friend:
Well this way you can turn your photos into cartoons easily in one tap. That’s my tutorial on how to turn our photos into cartoons with one tap on Android, hopefully it’s useful
Read again some interesting information from other JavaPhones such as how to edit photos to disney cartoons easily on Android with toonme in the previous article. If you found this guide helpful, let us know in the comments.