On Instagram we can upload posts to Instagram stories, and these posts will last for 24 hours. When we open an Instagram story post, the owner of the account / story can see who has seen their story. For those of you who want to be “stupid” about your ex’s Instagram story, it certainly won’t be comfortable because your ig name will appear in the story when you see the story, so so you don’t get caught seeing someone’s Instagram story post, you can use this method.
As we know that on Instagram there is no privacy feature, there is no feature that allows you to view Instagram stories without being caught, so you have to use a modified version of the Instagram app. In this version of the Instagram app, you can see other people’s Instagram stories without being caught because the feature already exists. Then how to activate it? Here’s how to do it.
How to view other people’s Instagram stories without being noticed without an app
For those of you who intend to follow how to view other people’s instagram stories without being found out without the latest app then you can see the information as follows.
1. Please download the instamod app here first
2. Install the instamod app on your phone
3. Open the file manager on your phone, then look for the apk file that was downloaded earlier
4. Open the apk file then tap Install
5. Once installed, open the instamod app then tap enter
6. Login using your Instagram account
7. If you are logged in, please tap your profile
8. Select More Options at the top right
9. Select Advanced Settings
10. Tap Privacy
11. Check the box in the Hide Show Stories section
12. Then please come back
Done, now after this setting is activated, now you are free to “point” your girlfriend / ex’s Instagram story without having to be afraid of being caught. That’s my tutorial on how to view other people’s Instagram stories without being caught, good luck
Also find out other interesting information that you can follow such as how to view instagram dms without being noticed without an app which may be useful later. If you still have questions, leave a comment in the box that we provide. Also, share this article with your friends.