There are a variety of reasons why you may need to factory reset your Huawei Nova 2 Plus. You installed too many applications and just need to delete all of them. You may also be selling your device or fixing some other problem. In this article, you will find a step by step guide to reset Huawei Nova 2 Plus.
The Huawei Nova 2 Plus 4GB RAM flaunts a 5.5 Inch IPS LCD display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels that provide amazing viewing experience. It is enhanced by the pixel density of 401 ppi that can increase the sharpness of the content. It has the aspect ratio of 16:9 and a Corning Gorilla Glass protect the display from scratches and marks.
For the performance, it features an Octa-Core processor that runs at a clock speed of 2.36 GHz and sits upon the HiSilicon KIRIN 659 chip. It renders great performance together. Further, there is an ARM Mali-T830MP2 GPU and a 4GB RAM that provides smooth multitasking and gaming experience.
If you find that your Huawei Nova 2 Plus is running a bit slower than usual, it may be lagging or a little slower, the screen freezes, or you’re having trouble loading a specific app or game, then you’ll want to know how to factory reset.
Hard reset Huawei Nova 2 Plus via Recovery
- Ensure that the Huawei Nova 2 Plus is powered off.
- Press and hold the Volume UP, and Power buttons until you see the Huawei logo.
- Wait a few seconds into Huawei eRecovery.
- Select Wipe data/Factory Reset.
- And then confirm by choose Wipe data/Factory Reset again.
- Allow several seconds for the hard reset to complete.
- When finished, please tap Reboot system in Huawei eRecovery.
- Your Huawei Nova 2 Plus will now hard reset.
Reset Screen Lock Huawei Nova 2 Plus
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Huawei Nova 2 Plus from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Huawei Nova 2 Plus.
Factory reset Huawei Nova 2 Plus
- On Huawei Nova 2 Plus phone, go to “Settings“.
- Find “Advanced settings” and tap on it.
- More menu will appear, choose “Backup & reset“.
- Then choose “Factory data reset“.
- Scroll down and you will find “Reset phone” option. Tap this on as well.
- Confirm it by tapping the “Reset phone” option which will start the process.
The Huawei Nova 2 Plus also promises to continue the series not only in terms of battery but also in performance and cameras. It has a great processor under the hood, that provides an excellent performance. The primary camera is also up to the mark. However, a better capacity of storage would have made it a perfect option.
I hope that this article will help you in solving any of the problems you might be facing with the smartphone. Check out some tips and tricks such as how to bypass google account on Huawei Nova 2 Plus.