Huawei Nova 2s will have an immensely handy option to reset Android to original state, also referred to as, reset system to original factory settings. In this article, you will find a step by step guide to reset Huawei Nova 2s.
The Huawei Nova 2s features a 6 inches FHD+ IPS LCD display which exhibits a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels accompanied with a pixel density of 402 PPI.
The performance of the device is driven by Octa-Core 4x 2.4 GHz ARM Cortex A73 + 4x 1.8 GHz ARM Cortex A53 processor mated to a 6GB ram to take care of the multitasking needs. Additionality, an ARM Mali-G71MP8 GPU is present which to a great extent manages the graphical requirements. A key aspect of the processing configuration of the phone is the inclusion of HiSilicon KIRIN 960 chipset which adds to the performance level of the device.
Huawei Nova 2s interface is very intuitive, handling such things as text messages and voicemail very effectively. It also has the capacity to work easily with complex applications. This makes it a very attractive option for many businesses. There are times, however, when you may find it necessary to reset your Huawei Nova 2s. It may be behaving erratically or, you may simply want to sell it. Resetting your Huawei Nova 2s basically erases all of your personal information from the device.
Reset Screen Lock Huawei Nova 2s
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Huawei Nova 2s from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Huawei Nova 2s.
Factory reset Huawei Nova 2s via Settings
- Go to your Huawei Nova 2s phone Settings.
- Find the System option among the available menu and tap on it.
- You will find more option, and you need to find Reset and then tap on it.
- At the bottom, you will see the option of Reset Phone, tap on this option as well.
- One more thing, tap on the Reset Phone option and now the factory reset will begin.
- Once the factory reset process is complete, the phone will turn back on automatically.
Hard reset Huawei Nova 2s from Recovery
- Turn off your Huawei Nova 2s and wait a few seconds.
- Simultaneously press and hold the “Volume UP” and “Power” buttons until the device vibrates and the Huawei eRecovery screen appears then release all buttons.
- From the eRecovery screen, select “Wipe data/Factory reset“.
- Touch “Wipe data” to confirm the whole operation.
- The reset will commence and once it’s finished, tap “Reboot system“.
- Wait for your phone to finish rebooting and then set up your Huawei Nova 2s as a new device.
The Huawei Nova 2s is a flagship and it successfully justifies the title. The device is not just impressive in terms of design, but the user interface, processing power and everything else leave you mesmerised. The camera quality it offers allows to take still pictures and selfies even at low light conditions. Overall, the new Huawei is a phone worth buying.
Hopefully now you will be able to get the most out of your Huawei Nova 2s. If your phone is still not working, leave us a comment.