All Huawei phones have a reset feature which returns the device to its original state by deleting all data stored on the Huawei Nova Youth. Today, we’re here to tell you how you can factory and hard reset Huawei Nova Youth.
The Huawei comes with a 5.2inch IPS LCD display. The density of the screen is 424 PPI and the resolution is 1080 x 1920 pixels which provide a good visual experience.
The smartphone is based on HiSilicon KIRIN 658 chipset upon which Octa-Core processors are provided with 2.10 GHz (8x Cortex) clock speed each that make this device a better option in multitasking and gaming. The processor is further assisted by a 4GB RAM and for the graphics part, there is an GPU Mali-T830MP2 GPU. The whole operation is run by Android 7.0 Nougat.
The malware and viruses may cause slower the performance of your Huawei Nova Youth and it will also cause problems with the operating system. A factory reset will remove all malware, viruses and your smartphone will be reset to the factory version. Apart from that, it will improve the performance of your smartphone and your application will run smoothly.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Huawei Nova Youth
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Huawei Nova Youth from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Huawei Nova Youth.
Factory reset Huawei Nova Youth via Settings
- Go into the “Settings“.
- Tap “Advanced settings“.
- Tap on “Backup & reset“.
- Tap on “Factory data reset“.
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on “Reset phone“.
- Next tap “Reset phone“.
- Your Huawei Nova Youth will restart and begin the factory data reset.
Hard reset Huawei Nova Youth via Recovery
- Ensure that the Huawei Nova Youth is powered off.
- Press and hold the “Volume UP” and “Power” buttons at the same time on your Huawei Nova Youth.
- Release all buttons after entering “Recovery Mode“.
- Select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset“.
- Then you select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” again if you are sure to reset data.
- When finished, select “Reboot system“.
The Huawei Nova Youth has great specs and also comes with a metallic body and a sleek design. It further impresses with its excellent front camera which will woo the selfie lover. Its amazing display serves a great visual experience when watching or reading something.
If you have any more questions about the solutions or the problems, feel free to talk to us in the comments below, I am sure we will prepare a solution for your problem. Check out some tips and tricks such as how to screenshot in Huawei Nova Youth which will be coming soon.