Huawei P20 Lite 2019 will have an immensely handy option to reset Android to original state, which is known as, reset system to original factory settings. Today, we’re here to tell you how you can factory and hard reset Huawei P20 Lite 2019.
The Huawei P20 Lite 2019 sports a 6.39-inch bezel-less design with a waterdrop notch for the front lens. It is equipped with an IPS LCD display and has a screen resolution of 1080 x 2310 pixels. The device is armed with a Quad camera camera setup containing 24.8MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP lenses. These can click excellent images and also can record good quality videos. For the selfie lovers, there is a 24MP front lens that can click quite good selfies.
The Huawei P20 Lite 2019 is powered by a 2.2 GHz Octa-Core processor that sits on a HiSilicon KIRIN 710 chipset. It is further aided by an ARM Mali-G51MP4 and a 6GB ram. The Huawei P20 Lite 2019 is equipped with a 128GB inbuilt storage, which can be expanded up to 128GB by using a memory card. The combination provides a flawless multitasking performance.
If your Huawei P20 Lite 2019 isn’t working the way it should, it might be time to consider factory resetting. Resetting and wiping a phone can resolve issues that are causing it to hang, appear sluggish or interfere with performance.
Hard reset Huawei P20 Lite 2019 via Recovery
- Ensure that the Huawei P20 Lite 2019 is powered off.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Huawei logo.
- Then you will see the Fastboot Mode.
- Touch Wipe data/Factory reset.
- Choose Wipe data to confirm the whole operation.
- Press the Reboot system menu.
- The Huawei P20 Lite 2019 will now wipe all contents.
Reset Screen Lock Huawei P20 Lite 2019
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Huawei P20 Lite 2019 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Huawei P20 Lite 2019.
Factory reset Huawei P20 Lite 2019
- In the Home screen tap “Settings“.
- In the Settings screen, tap “System“.
- In the System screen, tap “Reset“.
- In the Reset screen, tap “Factory data reset“.
- At the bottom of the screen tap the “RESET PHONE” option.
- If prompted, enter your device PIN/password/pattern. Touch “NEXT“.
- Finally tap “RESET PHONE“.
- After your Huawei P20 Lite 2019 reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your phone.
The Huawei P20 Lite 2019 is a mid-range device that comes with an excellent display, which is bezel-less on the sides. It packs in a tight configuration for great performance. It has an amazing battery backup, huge storage and superb camera.
If you have any questions with the method above, leave them below and we’ll be sure to point you in the right direction. Look forward to other articles such as how to bypass google account on Huawei P20 Lite 2019, we will publish it soon.