You can regularly restore your Huawei P30 Pro to factory settings for troubleshooting some crashed and issues, or to wipe out your personal data from phone, or to boost the performance. So, today, we will explore how we can perform a factory and hard reset of Huawei P30 Pro.
The Huawei P30 Pro stocks a sizable 4200 mAh non-removable Li-ion battery that will not even last more than a day with casual usage. This phone is powered by a HiSilicon KIRIN 980 chipset where an Octa-Core processor is seated having a clock speed of 2.6 GHz. An ARM Mali G76 GPU answers all the graphical needs of the system. It also comes with a 6GB RAM.
The Huawei P30 Pro sports a large 6.47inch Oled display with 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution of 398 pixel density. On the camera department, it has 40MP + 20MP + 8MP + 2MP Quad camera rear cameras which deliver good pictures. The front shooter is a 32MP lens which can impress the selfie lovers with its flattering pictures.
Do you want to make your Huawei P30 Pro work just like the first time you turned it on after you took it home from the store? If you are noticing that the performance of your Huawei P30 Pro is seemingly slower than before, it may be time for your device to undergo some reset.
Reset Screen Lock Huawei P30 Pro
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Huawei P30 Pro from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Huawei P30 Pro.
Factory reset Huawei P30 Pro
- In the Home screen tap “Settings“.
- In the Settings screen, tap “System“.
- In the System screen, tap “Reset“.
- In the Reset screen, tap “Factory data reset“.
- At the bottom of the screen tap the “RESET PHONE” option.
- If prompted, enter your device PIN/password/pattern. Touch “NEXT“.
- Finally tap “RESET PHONE“.
- After your Huawei P30 Pro reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your phone.
Hard reset Huawei P30 Pro from Recovery
- Shut down your Huawei P30 Pro completely by pressing the Power button.
- Push Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Huawei eRecovery Mode shows up.
- Choose Wipe data/Factory reset.
- You need to confirm your action once more by choosing Wipe data
- Finally, choose Reboot system.
The Huawei P30 Pro is a mid-ranged device from Huawei that offers users the best features and a premium device experience. Its excellent pair of cameras along with a ginormous storage capacity sort of makes up for the less than par battery backup that it has an offer. It has a massive battery capacity which can provide enough power to give day-long backup. The metallic body, great design and robust configuration will draw the attention of consumers who seek a powerful device.
However, no matter how great the device is, potential problems are always on. When your smartphone is having a rough time, it’s usually better to reset.