Two Ways to Change Font Style On Huawei Ascend P8max – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Huawei device. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Huawei Ascend P8max.
Huawei Ascend P8max The phone comes with a 6.80-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels at a pixel density of 326 pixels per inch (ppi).
Huawei Ascend P8max is powered by a 2.2GHz octa-core Hisilicon Kirin 935 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM.
The Huawei Ascend P8max runs Android 5.0 and is powered by a 4,360mAh non-removable battery.
The Huawei Ascend P8max runs Emotion UI 3.1 based on Android 5.0 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 64GB). The Huawei Ascend P8max is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Regular and Regular cards.
Connectivity options on the Huawei Ascend P8max include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v4.00, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
The Huawei Ascend P8max measures 182.70 x 93.00 x 6.80mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 228.00 grams. It was launched in Luxurious Gold, Mystic Champagne, and Titanium Grey colours.
Customizing the font is also fun to do because later you can make the Huawei Ascend P8max more personalize. There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Rosemary, Arial, and Andrea Print. You have a font that comfortable on your eyes.
How to Change Font Style in in Huawei Ascend P8max via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Ascend P8max from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Ascend P8max.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font Style in in Huawei Ascend P8max via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Ascend P8max from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Ascend P8max, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Ascend P8max display looks even better
Now that you know how to change the default font in Huawei Ascend P8max, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. What font is splattered all over your Huawei Ascend P8max UI today? Drop a comment and let us know!