The Way to Change Font Style On Huawei Mate 20 Pro – Change the font in Huawei seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
The Huawei Mate 20 Pro features a aluminium frame with a glass front and back. It features a 6.39-inch QHD+ display with Gorilla Glass protection. Instead of a speaker grille, the sound is delivered through the USB Type-C port. The Mate 20 Pro is powered by a new 7nm Kirin 980 SoC and it comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. It runs on EMUI 9.0, which is based on Android 9 Pie. General app and gaming performance is very good. It has a primary 40-megapixel camera, a 20-megapixel wide-angle sensor and a 8-megapixel telephoto sensor, which is a versatile combination. The built-in 4,200mAh delivers excellent battery life and also charges very quickly.
Customizing the font is also fun to do because later you can make the Huawei Mate 20 Pro more personalize. Huawei Mate 20 Pro smartphone doesn’t only include the Huawei official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Choco Cooky, Arial, and San Francisco. This means, there is a lot of variety which you can choose from.
How to Change Font Style in in Huawei Mate 20 Pro via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Mate 20 Pro from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font Style in in Huawei Mate 20 Pro via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Mate 20 Pro from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Mate 20 Pro, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Mate 20 Pro display looks even better
Now that you know how to change the default font in Huawei Mate 20 Pro, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Do you have a personal favorite font style? Let us know in the comments below!