How To Change Font Style On Huawei Nova – You might want to change the font on your beloved Huawei but you don’t know how to do it. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Huawei Nova.
The Huawei Nova comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels.
Huawei Nova is powered by a 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM.
The Huawei Nova runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 3,020mAh non-removable battery.
The Huawei Nova runs EMUI 4.1 based on Android 6.0 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB). The Huawei Nova is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Huawei Nova include Wi-Fi, GPS, FM radio, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
You can change the font in your Huawei Nova without root. There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Choco Cooky, Google Sans, and Roboto. You have a font that comfortable on your eyes.
How to Change Font Style in in Huawei Nova via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Nova from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Nova.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font Style in in Huawei Nova via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Nova from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Nova, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Nova display looks even better
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. What font is splattered all over your Huawei Nova UI today? Share your experience in the discussion thread below.