Two Ways to Change Font Style On Huawei Nova 2 Plus – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Huawei device. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Huawei Nova 2 Plus.
The Huawei Nova 2 Plus flaunts a 5.5-inch TFT LTPS complete bezel-less display having a screen resolution of 1080 × 1920 pixels. The phone runs EMUI 5.1 based on Android 7.0 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB).
The device has been provided with the Kirin 659 chip on which octa-core processor runs at a speed of 2.36GHz. To share the load, there is a Mali-G72 MP3 GPU and a 4GB RAM handles the multitasking and gaming of the device.
To keep the necessary files, media files and data of the users, there is inbuilt storage of 128GB. It is huge enough to meet the requirement of the users, In case of overfill, it has the external storage that can expand up to 256GB.
You can change the font style and choose the best one that makes you comfortable while using your Huawei Nova 2 Plus. Huawei Nova 2 Plus smartphone doesn’t only include the Huawei official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Cool Jazz, Google Sans, and Andrea Print. Just choose one of your favorite fonts and apply it on your beloved Huawei device.
How to Change Font Style in in Huawei Nova 2 Plus via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Nova 2 Plus from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Nova 2 Plus.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font Style in in Huawei Nova 2 Plus via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Nova 2 Plus from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Nova 2 Plus, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Nova 2 Plus display looks even better
Now that you know how to change the default font in Huawei Nova 2 Plus, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Do you leave them stock or go all out? You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.