Two Ways to Change Font Style On Huawei P10 – Change the font in Huawei seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Huawei P10.
The Huawei P10 comes with a 5.10-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440×2560 pixels.
Huawei P10 is powered by an octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 960 processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM.
The Huawei P10 runs Android 7.0 and is powered by a 3,100mAh non-removable battery.
The Huawei P10 runs EMUI 5.1 based on Android 7.0 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB). The Huawei P10 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Huawei P10 include Wi-Fi, GPS, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
It was launched in Prestige Gold, Ceramic White, Greenery, Rose Gold, Dazzling Blue, Dazzling Gold, Graphite Black, and Mystic Silver colours.
Huawei P10 is supporting the users to change or customize the font. Huawei also has unique font styles for users such as Rosemary, Helvetica, and Roboto. You can use the built-in font styles served by Huawei.
How to Change Font Style in in Huawei P10 via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei P10 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei P10.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font Style in in Huawei P10 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei P10 from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei P10, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your P10 display looks even better
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Do you leave them stock or go all out? We’d love to hear all about them. Share it with us in the comments section below!