Two Ways to Change Font Style On Huawei P10 – Change the font in Huawei seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Huawei P10.
The Huawei P10 features a powerful configuration which outputs seamless performance. The handset is loaded with 4 GB of RAM and a 2.4 GHz Octa-Core processor seated in a Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 960 chipset. It is supported by the ARM Mali-G71 MP8 GPU that handles the graphics of the smartphone.
The Huawei P10 comes with a 5.1-inch FHD LCD IPS display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and a density of 432 ppi that will give great pleasure to the eyes while watching videos and playing games. It renders a good viewing experience with the 16:9 that adds style to it. There is a Corning Gorilla Glass protection as well.
For the primary snapper, the Huawei P10 has a 12 MP + 20 MP camera that integrated a back-illuminated digital image sensor and an LED flash. For the selfie lovers, the smartphone offers an impressive 8 MP front camera.
It runs Android 8.0 Oreo operating system with the company’s own EMUI 8.1 skin on top. EMUI 8.1 user interface has very much changed in compare with its old version, Because there are lots of improvements are there in EMUI 8.1.
Huawei’s EMUI 8.1 is one of the most customizable Android skins out there. Not a lot of manufacturers give the freedom to their users to freely customize the look and feel of their device. Users can customize the lock screen style, themes, icons, background colors, and finally the wallpapers.
Many Huawei users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Huawei P10 device run on EMUI 8.1 based on Android 8.0 Oreo and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei P10 via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei P10 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei P10.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei P10 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei P10 from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei P10, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your P10 display looks even better
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Do you leave them stock or go all out? We’d love to hear all about them. Share it with us in the comments section below!