Customize Huawei P30 Pro Font Style and Use It More Comfortable – You might want to change the font on your beloved Huawei but you don’t know how to do it. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Huawei P30 Pro.
Huawei’s P30 Pro is the first phone to feature a 5X optical zoom capability, thanks to a cleverly engineered periscopic lens system that uses a prism to direct light through the required optics without making this phone unreasonably thick. In terms of camera features and capabilities, the P30 Pro is a compelling alternative to heavyweights from Apple, Samsung and Google. That isn’t this phone’s only appeal either – it has a total of four rear cameras including a Time-of-Flight 3D depth sensor and an ultra-wide-angle camera. It also boasts of incredible low-light capabilities through the primary camera.
The P30 Pro uses Huawei’s top-of-the-line Kirin 980 SoC. In India, it’s sold with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage, and there are no variants. There are two colour options, both of which are attention-grabbing and feature bright swirly gradients. You get a 4200mAh battery, 6.47-inch full-HD+ OLED screen, and an IP68 certification for ruggedness.
You can change the font style and choose the best one that makes you comfortable while using your Huawei P30 Pro. Huawei P30 Pro smartphone doesn’t only include the Huawei official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Rosemary, Arial, and Roboto. This means, there is a lot of variety which you can choose from.
How to Change Font Style in in Huawei P30 Pro via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei P30 Pro from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei P30 Pro.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font Style in in Huawei P30 Pro via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei P30 Pro from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei P30 Pro, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your P30 Pro display looks even better
Now that you know how to change the default font in Huawei P30 Pro, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Which font do you like using on your Huawei P30 Pro? Share your experience in the discussion thread below.