The Way to Change Font Style On Huawei Y5 2019 – Change the font in Huawei seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Huawei Y5 2019.
The Huawei Y5 2019 comes with the MediaTek Helio A22 (MT6761) SoC Quad-Core processor that runs at a speed of 2 GHz, which can render a great performance together. There is an IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU GPU with a 2GB RAM, which can provide nice graphics with lag-free multitasking.
The Huawei Y5 2019 features a 5.71-inch LCD IPS display. The screen has HD+ resolution (720 x 1520 pixels) and retains pixel density of 295 PPI, which can be amazing for the view.
The device is armed with a Rear camera setup with 13 MP lenses. For selfie lovers, it has a 5 MP front-facing camera with selfie-related software features. The cameras are excellent to provide good performance while capturing quality images as well as record videos.
Huawei Y5 2019 runs on the Android 9.0-based operating system, namely EMUI 9.0. EMUI 9.0 user interface is very nice. Look and feel as well as transition are best. Switching from one screen to another screen or page in EMUI 9.0 gives you amazing experience.
Huawei’s EMUI 9.0 is one of the most customizable Android skins out there. Not a lot of manufacturers give the freedom to their users to freely customize the look and feel of their device. Users can customize the wallpapers, lock screen style, background colors, and finally the icons.
Many Huawei users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Huawei Y5 2019 device run on EMUI 9.0 based on Android 9.0 and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Y5 2019 via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Y5 2019 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Y5 2019.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Y5 2019 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Y5 2019 from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Y5 2019, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Y5 2019 display looks even better
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Huawei Y5 2019. Which font do you like using on your Huawei Y5 2019? do drop a comment and let us know which is your favorite font.