Customizing Font On Style Huawei Y7 (2019) – Change the font in Huawei seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Huawei Y7 (2019).
The Huawei Y7 (2019) comes with a 6.26-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1520 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19:9.
Huawei Y7 (2019) comes with 3GB of RAM.
The Huawei Y7 (2019) runs Android Oreo and is powered by a 4,000mAh battery.
The Huawei Y7 (2019) runs EMUI 8.2 based on Android Oreo and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 512GB). The Huawei Y7 (2019) is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Huawei Y7 (2019) include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.20, Micro-USB, 3G, and 4G LTE. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The Huawei Y7 (2019) supports face unlock.
The Huawei Y7 (2019) measures 158.92 x 76.91 x 8.10mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 168.00 grams. It was launched in Aurora Blue and Coral Red and Midnight Black colours.
Customizing the font is also fun to do because later you can make the Huawei Y7 (2019) more personalize. Huawei Y7 (2019) smartphone doesn’t only include the Huawei official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Choco Cooky, Helvetica, and Andrea Print. You can check the option on the setting menu.
How to Change Font Style in in Huawei Y7 (2019) via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Y7 (2019) from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Y7 (2019).
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font Style in in Huawei Y7 (2019) via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Y7 (2019) from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Y7 (2019), open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Y7 (2019) display looks even better
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Do you leave them stock or go all out? Drop a comment and we will help you out.