Customize Huawei Y7 Prime Font Style and Use It More Comfortable – Change the font in Huawei seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Huawei Y7 Prime.
The Huawei Y7 Prime comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1290 pixels.
Huawei Y7 Prime is powered by a 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM.
The Huawei Y7 Prime runs Android 7.0 and is powered by a 4,000mAh non-removable battery.
Huawei Y7 Prime based on Android 7.0 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB). The Huawei Y7 Prime is a dual-SIM (GSM + CDMA and GSM + CDMA) smartphone.
Connectivity options on the Huawei Y7 Prime include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.10, USB OTG, FM radio, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include proximity, accelerometer, and ambient light sensor.
It was launched in Gold, White, and Grey colours.
You can change the font style and choose the best one that makes you comfortable while using your Huawei Y7 Prime. There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Choco Cooky, Arial, and San Francisco. Just choose one of your favorite fonts and apply it on your beloved Huawei device.
How to Change Font Style in in Huawei Y7 Prime via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Y7 Prime from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Y7 Prime.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font Style in in Huawei Y7 Prime via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Y7 Prime from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Y7 Prime, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Y7 Prime display looks even better
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. What font is splattered all over your Huawei Y7 Prime UI today? Drop a comment and we will help you out.