uTweetMe is a free J2ME cell phone client application which allows posting updates to Twitter .
- BombusMod 0.8.1405.535
BombusMod is a modified version of the Bombus instant messaging client for mobile phones. As does the official version, it works with the Jabber/XMPP protocol. BombusMod by nature being a Jabber client allows the user to connect to any server …
- GTalk Instant Messenger For J2ME Phone
GoTalkMobile is GTalk instant messenger (IM) client for your J2ME-enabled cell phone. It’s used for sending and receiving Google Talk and Jabber instant messages just like SMS, via GPRS at no additional cost! It’s written in J2ME, and we have …
- Twim – Mobile Twitter Client
Twim is a mobile Twitter client for Java enabled phones. You are able to view your recent time line, replies and your status archive. You are also able to update your current status from the application. Application requires Java MIDP …
- Uses data connection for lower cost instead of SMS;
- Connects directly to Twitter.com, doesnâ€™t pass your password to any 3rd party servers.
- Is quick: you can post update in 2 clicks;
- Is quick as possible: you donâ€™t need to wait for any data being loaded from internet when app is started, you can just start posting your update in a second;
- Unfinished updates can be kept in Drafts folder;
- Has ability to communicate with twitter.com server in background – you donâ€™t need to stay in application and wait until update is posted (not all cell phone models support this feature).
- Version 1.1 Beta introduced the ability to read friends timeline, replies and direct messages.
- Version 1.1 Beta also introduced the search folders.
uTweetMe 1.1 Beta 4