uTweetMe is a free J2ME cell phone client application which allows posting updates to Twitter .
- Whoosh Mobile Email Client For Java Phones
Whoosh is a mobile email client that has been designed to be functionally similar to your desktop email program with; multiple pop3 accounts/ inboxes, outbox, sent items, address book, view/open attachments + photo capture for sending photo messages.To save on …
- aED-Dloader v4.4.3
With this program you can now download files from rapidshare just enter the download link and it will be automatically downloaded. New Feature added now you can download files from mediafire
- Bing – Instant Messenger For Mobile Phones
bing is the Instant messenger for your mobile, improving on the combined advantages of SMS with those of well-known instant messaging plattforms (like ICQ, MSN).
- Uses data connection for lower cost instead of SMS;
- Connects directly to Twitter.com, doesnâ€™t pass your password to any 3rd party servers.
- Is quick: you can post update in 2 clicks;
- Is quick as possible: you donâ€™t need to wait for any data being loaded from internet when app is started, you can just start posting your update in a second;
- Unfinished updates can be kept in Drafts folder;
- Has ability to communicate with twitter.com server in background – you donâ€™t need to stay in application and wait until update is posted (not all cell phone models support this feature).
- Version 1.1 Beta introduced the ability to read friends timeline, replies and direct messages.
- Version 1.1 Beta also introduced the search folders.
uTweetMe 1.1 Beta 4