j1ck.tweet ia Java Twitter client for mobile phones with Multi-account, Twitpic and camera support.
- All standard functionality: timeline, @mentions, DMs, favorites, following/followers, follow/unfollow, profilesâ€¦ and of course tweeting!
- Simple, no-nonsense interface. Up/Down/Click and using a menu is all you need to know.
- Quick Reply / Retweet / Favorite in each tweet
- Trending Topics / Saved searches support
- Multiple-account support.
- Twitpic support: youâ€™ll see the picture without having to navigate over there
- Camera support! Take a snapshot from the tweeting form itself and have it automatically uploaded to Twitpic. Great to share where you are in a moment.
- Pretty good support for touch-screen phones (weâ€™re testing mainly on Nokia 5800 and Samsung F480)
- Support for QWERTY keyboard phones (Nokia E71 is currently our main testing device for this)
Here is an (incomplete) list of phones where weâ€™ve tested this to work fine:
Nokia N70, Nokia N73, Nokia N80, Nokia N81, Nokia N95, Nokia E50, Nokia 6230, Nokia 6288, Nokia 6500, Nokia 5610 XpressMusic, Nokia 5220 XpressMusic, Nokia 2630, Nokia 3109c, Nokia 3120 Classic, Nokia 5800, Sony-Ericssson W880i, Sony-Ericssson K610i, Sony-Ericssson Z610i, Sony-Ericssson K800i, Samsung SGH-U700, Samsung SGH-J800, Samsung SGH-i560, Samsung SGH-L760, Samsung SGH-F480 (touch-screen), LG KU-380, LG KU-800, Motorola RAZR V3, Motorola VE 538
The simplest way to install is to open your Java-enabled phoneâ€™s web (or WAP) browser and type the following URL: tw.j1ck.com