MGMaps version 1.31.00 Java Application By Cristian Streng
Mobile GMaps is a FREE application that displays Google Maps, Yahoo! Maps, Windows Live Local (MSN Virtual Earth) and Ask.com Maps and satellite imagery on Java J2ME-enabled mobile phones, PDAs and other devices. MGMaps can connect to a GPS receiver over bluetooth or use internal GPS features on some phones in order to automatically display the map for your current position.
New in this version:
- World Clock 3D
Are my colleagues in a distant country at work yet? Use this World Clock to find out. For the correct reflection of time do not forget to advance in tuning of telephone time zone GMT +3.00.
- SuperTuner 1.1
SuperTuner player tunes a string or percussive instrument. Guitar, Violin, Congos. No MP3 files, just MIDI sequences. Supports Octave 1 to 9, 128 instruments, arranged in 16 families below. Piano, Chromatic Percussion, Organ, Guitar, Bass, Strings, Ensemble, Brass, Reed, Pipe, …
- Marek Sedivy Bt Info v1.08 (updates)
Download the latest Bt Info for your mobile phone!……. BT Info is a Program to control and read informations from other phone
- Mobile GMaps now supports a closer integration with Navizon. You can use these products together on Symbian and Windows-Mobile phones to see your position on the map without a GPS device. More information on how to install both applications can be found in a previous news post.
- The GPS options were reorganized and the GPS position and heading can now be shown full-screen. To access the new GPS menu, select 6 in the main menu. You can also press 6 when the menu is not open to switch between the regular map screen and the GPS info screen.
- The current heading (if available) can be shown as an arrow in the center of the screen while viewing the map.
- A bug was fixed in the View KML service.
- Other minor bugs and improvements.