Kaspersky® Anti-Virus Mobile 2.0 protects Symbian Mobile Phones from malicious programs and unwanted messages, and provides the following features:
* Real-time protection of the smartphone’s file system against malicious applications.
* On demand or scheduled scans of file system objects stored either on your smartphone or on memory extension cards.
* Secure isolation of infected objects in quarantine.
* Updating of the antivirus databases used to detect malicious applications and delete unsafe objects.
* Blocking of unwanted SMS and MMS messages.
* Optimized antivirus engine and higher performance;
* The option to scan individual objects (files or folders);
* Support for unpacking sis files and scanning their contents;
* Antispam for SMS/MMS;
* Updates can be downloaded using the smartphone’s web browser;
* Information on detected viruses can be provided using the smartphone’s web browser.
* Nokia: 3230, 3600, 3620, 3650, 3660, 6260, 6600, 6620, 6630, 6670, 6680, 6681, 6682, N70, N90, 7610, 7650, N-Gage, NGage-QD.
* Lenovo: P930.
* Panasonic: x700, x800.
* Samsung: SGH D720, SGH D730.
* Sendo: X.
* Siemens: SX1.