MajiPlayer is a media player providing a rich user experience on multiple devices, it includes video playback and music (e.g. MP3) support. Maji Player allows you to organize & browse your media on your cell phones, create play lists and listen/view the media using an attractive and intuitive interface.
- TTPod 0.9.6 – Mobile Music Player
TTPod is a music player for mobile phones with many features such as skin support, lyrics show and download, 5 band equalizer, etc. Supports many phone models and audio formats.
- Avys v1.0 – Mobile Synthesizer
Avys is a very innovative little software tool that produces ringtones from camera input! Have you ever wanted to know how – for example- your face sounds like? Just hold the cam in front of your face and Avys will …
- JFLVPlayer – FLV Player For Java Mobile Phones
jflvplayer by Hylevich Petr is a simple application for mobiles phones which can play back .FLV files
MajiPlayer offers the following features/benefits:
- Playback of well known media files both video and audio files such as 3GP, MP3 etc. (format support depends on mobile device functionality)
- Automated search for media on the device, including support for memory cards
- ID3 tag parsing including album covers and localized text – to make sure your album has ID3v2 tags you can use an ID3 editor such as this one in Windows or one of these in Linux, Mac/Windows users can use iTunes as well.
- Playlists including automatic playlists based on Album & Artist
- Themeable UI with cool transitions
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Easy to install & upgrade
- Works on Nokia Series 40 & 60 devices, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, LG, Samsung and many others
- Secure signed application that can be trusted on your mobile device
- Support for touch screen navigation
- Unlimited free trial, registration is only $4