Rockola BT is a modification of an open source J2ME media player “Rockola” by Rafael Aparicio.
This modification fixes few bugs and allows you to use Sony Ericsson Bluetooth Watches (MBW-100/150/200).
Your phone must support Bluetooth API (JSR-82), Filesystem API (JSR-75) and Mobile Media API (JSR-135).
– Nokia N85
– Nokia 5800
– LG Arena
- VideoPlayer For Java Phones
Simple video player for mobile phones. It supports browsing of the mobile phone file system, playlists and for example play order setup.
- Comeks Strips For Java Phones
Comeks Strips is an application for creating comic strips quickly using mobile phone. Created comics can be either saved, sent to your friends via MMS, e-mail or shared in www.comeks.com and later in other web communities too.
Application that allows you to use your mobile phone camera to create 3-D anaglyph images.The 3D images can then be either viewed on phone screen (using suitable pair of 3D glasses) or saved to a community.
– added Bluetooth Watch (Sony Ericsson MBW-100/150/200) control – play/pause, next/previos track, volume up/down
– added Bluetooth watch (Sony Ericsson MBW-150/200) track/artist display
– added id3 attributes titles
– fixed crash on LG Arena
– fixed id3 embedded cover art caused freezing
– fixed too many id3 lines
– fixed screen orientation change
– fixed pause button
– changed UI translated to English
Rockola BT v1.1.0