The Nokia PC Phone is a service that gives you a possibility to use your Nokia mobile phone with your PC Web Browser. You can call, text and manage contacts from your phone. You can also see incoming text messages as popups and you can answer to calls.
You can communicate by using Nokia PC Phone with your friends and family even though they don’t have the Nokia PC Phone themselves. Your friends are not able to tell the difference whether you are using the Nokia PC Phone or not, because your calls and text messages are actually made from your own Nokia phone.
The Nokia PC phone is a browser extension/plug-in and it works with Firefox 2.x or Internet Explorer 7.x browsers.
* Bluetooth or cable connectivity (only USB cable connection is supported with Series 60 phones)
* Windows XP 32 bit with service pack 2; all Bluetooth stacks that PC Suite supports are suitable with Series 40 phones but we recommend Microsoft Bluetooth
* Windows Vista 32 bit; only Microsoft Bluetooth is supported (with Series 40 phones)
Nokia PC Phone service is optimized for use with the following browsers.
Microsoft Windows XP and Vista:
– Firefox version 2.0 or higher
– Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher
Only S60 3rd edition feature pack 1 phones (S60 3.1) with USB connection are supported (Bluetooth is not supported)
Nokia PC Phone