Are you still one of the many proud owners of the LG L90 and running OS KitKat or Lollipop? Well if so we have the guide that’s going to give you root access so you can think about flashing a custom recovery next. Once you choose from TWRP or CWM you can search for custom ROMS available. Since you are using one of the most popular devices in the world, heaps of third-party developers have made ROMs for that.
Prerequisites to root LG L90 D410
- LG One-click Root script: Download Here
- There’s a few things you need. The first is the LG USB Drivers which you can pick up from here.
- Now make sure the USB Debugging Mode is enabled. You need to go to the Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging for that.
- Sometimes the Developer Options menu is hidden. Navigate to Settings > About Device > tap the build number seven times to fix that.
- You automatically void any warranty that’s still going by following the guide. You can get that back again by following one of the ways to unroot the L90 smartphone.
How to root LG L90 D410:
Download the script file above and extract to any accessible location on your PC.
Connect your device to PC using an USB cable and make sure the device is detected.
Double click on the LG Root Script.bat file to run the script.
Follow the on-screen instructions to root your device.
Quick and painless method to get root access on your LG L90. Enjoy your rooted device and should you face any issues while rooting, give us a shout in the comments below.