Customizing Font On Style Oppo A1 – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Oppo device. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Oppo A1.
The Oppo A1 have transformed the way Oppo phones are perceived in the mid-range segment and the A1 is the best of the lot when it comes to battery life. The phone is well designed and well built and offers a punch-hole display on the front along with a dual-camera stack on the back.
The Oppo A1 runs on an octa-core processor and comes with 3180mAh battery, that’s quite affordable and is enough to get you through the day.
The Oppo A1 comes with a 5.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1440 pixels and comes with 4GB of RAM. The Smartphone based on Android 8.0 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage.
Connectivity options on the Oppo A1 include Wi-Fi and GPS. Sensors on the phone include compass, accelerometer, ambient light and proximity sensor. It was launched in Red, White, and Blue colours.
You can change the font in your Oppo A1 without root. Oppo A1 smartphone doesn’t only include the Oppo official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Choco Cooky, Helvetica, and Roboto. Just choose one of your favorite fonts and apply it on your beloved Oppo device.
How to Change Font on Oppo A1 with zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Oppo A1 from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo A1, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo A1 to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo A1 with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo A1.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo A1.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Oppo A1, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. How much do you customize your Android devices? Let us know in the comments below!