How To Change Font Style On Oppo A77 – Change the font in Oppo seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Oppo A77.
The Oppo A77 comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels.
Oppo A77 is powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750T processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM.
The Oppo A77 runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 3,200mAh non-removable battery.
The Oppo A77 runs ColorOS 3.0 based on Android 6.0 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage (up to 128GB). The Oppo A77 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Oppo A77 include Wi-Fi, GPS, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include proximity, accelerometer, and ambient light sensor.
It was launched in Gold and Rose Gold colours.
You can change the font in your Oppo A77 without root. Oppo also has unique font styles for users such as Cool Jazz, Helvetica, and Andrea Print. You have a font that comfortable on your eyes.
How to Change Font on Oppo A77 with zFont App
- Find and install zFont custom font installer app for Oppo A77 from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo A77, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo A77 to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo A77 with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo A77.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo A77.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Facing any issues while trying to change system fonts on the Oppo A77? just leave a comment below. Enjoy!