Methods to Customize Font Style On Oppo F1s – Change the font in Oppo seems complicated to do. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Oppo F1s.
The Oppo F1s is an upgraded version of the F1, which kick-started the company’s F-series. The new offering features a better design and better specifications, including an octa-core MediaTek SoC, 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. Oppo even throws in a dedicated microSD card slot so you don’t have to sacrifice a SIM for storage expansion. The fingerprint sensor works well and you can even program it to open certain apps directly upon unlocking the phone. Battery life is good and so is general app performance. The front 16-megapixel camera manages good-looking selfies under most lighting conditions and the rear camera manages good stills and video too. The Oppo F1s is priced at Rs. 17,990 at launch which puts it slightly on the higher side, especially since you can get similar or better performing smartphones for less.
Oppo F1s is supporting the users to change or customize the font. Oppo also has unique font styles for users such as Cool Jazz, Helvetica, and Roboto. This means, there is a lot of variety which you can choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo F1s with zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Oppo F1s from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo F1s, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo F1s to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo F1s with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo F1s.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo F1s.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Oppo F1s, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Which font do you like using on your Oppo F1s? Let us know in the comments below!