Methods to Customize Font Style On Oppo R11 – You might want to change the font on your beloved Oppo but you don’t know how to do it. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Oppo R11.
The Oppo R11 comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels.
Oppo R11 is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 660 processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM.
The Oppo R11 runs Android 7.1 and is powered by a 2,900mAh non-removable battery.
The Oppo R11 runs Color OS based on Android 7.1 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage. The Oppo R11 is a single SIMsmartphone.
Connectivity options on the Oppo R11 include Wi-Fi and GPS. Sensors on the phone include compass, accelerometer, ambient light and proximity sensor.
You can change the font in your Oppo R11 without root. Oppo also has unique font styles for users such as Choco Cooky, Google Sans, and San Francisco. You can use the built-in font styles served by Oppo.
How to Change Font on Oppo R11 with zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Oppo R11 App from Google Play.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo R11, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo R11 to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo R11 with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo R11.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo R11.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Oppo R11, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? Let us know in the comments below!