The Way to Change Font Style On Oppo R11 Plus – Change the font in Oppo seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Oppo R11 Plus.
The Oppo R11 Plus comes with a 6.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels.
Oppo R11 Plus is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM.
The Oppo R11 Plus runs Android 7.1 and is powered by a 4,000mAh non-removable battery.
The Oppo R11 Plus runs ColorOS 3.1 based on Android 7.1 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage. The Oppo R11 Plus is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Oppo R11 Plus include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v4.10, FM radio, 3G, and 4G LTE. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
People love to use Oppo R11 Plus because they can change the font style just like what they want. There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Choco Cooky, Arial, and San Francisco. This means, there is a lot of variety which you can choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo R11 Plus with zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Oppo R11 Plus App from Google Play.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo R11 Plus, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo R11 Plus to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo R11 Plus with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo R11 Plus.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo R11 Plus.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. If you do end up switching fonts on your Oppo R11 Plus, Drop a comment and let us know!