Customize Oppo F3 Plus ColorOS 3.0 Font Style – Oppo has always offered a lot of customization options, and by changing the system font on the Oppo F3 Plus your phone can have a fresh new look and stand out.
The Oppo F3 Plus is a great smartphone, which is loaded with a lot of strong features. The device comes with Octa-Core (4x 1.95 GHz ARM Cortex A72 + 4x 1.4 GHz ARM Cortex A53) processor, which is provided upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 MSM8976 Pro chipset rendering good performance.It also equips an Adreno 510 to handle gaming and multimedia department.
The Oppo F3 Plus flaunts a 6-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) FHD LCD IPS display with 367 ppi as pixel density. The display is wrapped under Corning Gorilla Glass protection to secure it from scratches and minor knocks.
As for software, the company’s Oppo F3 Pluss boots ColorOS 3.0 on top of Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The company has made an overhaul in the user interface with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
ColorOS is a customized UI based on Android to intensify Oppo smartphone users experience. Oppo’s theme store is one of the best I have ever seen. With a single tap, you can change the wallpapers, lockscreen, fonts, ringtones, icons. and more.
By default, the Oppo F3 Plus comes with a few additional fonts. However, if these in-built system fonts do not fit your style, you can get more from the ColorOS Store for free or at a price.
How to Change Font on Oppo F3 Plus with zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Oppo F3 Plus from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo F3 Plus, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo F3 Plus to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo F3 Plus with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo F3 Plus.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo F3 Plus.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Oppo F3 Plus, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. How much do you customize your Android devices? do drop a comment and let us know which is your favorite font.