RDM+™ Remote Desktop for Mobiles allows you to access remotely your desktop or laptop computer from Java powered phone. You can send and receive emails, surf web, edit documents in word processor, copy, cut, paste files or folders and do hundreds other things that you typically do sitting in front of your home or office computer. Interface is user-friendly and navigation is simple.
- Simple navigation. Mobile phone keyboard and trackwheel can be used instead of computer keyboard and mouse.
- User-friendly interface. Same interface as on your computer desktop.
- Quick commands. Quick commands for starting/stopping system services and processes, viewing the list of desktop windows, checking system performance, displaying system information and rebooting or shutting down your computer.
- One-time fee. All further updates are free.
- Security. Three-level security.
- Encryption. Remote Desktop for Mobiles works in encrypted mode. All data, screen images, mouse movement and keys are encrypted using 128 bit encryption with randomly generated keys.
- Logging. Middleware on your computer has a logging feature and all connections are written to the log file.
- Password protection. You can create a password when starting up application. Without this password no one can access your client address book.
- Executing any console commands (like ping, netstat, ipconfig) is available.
- History feature allows to find and re-send stored commands.
- Full-screen view and zooming. In full-screen mode you can see a fragment of the desktop on the entire screen of your handheld. Zoomed mode lets you see enlarged fragment of the desktop in more detail.
- Desktop Orientation. You can change desktop orientation for more convenient work with mobile phones. Turn the desktop on the left or on the right on 90 degrees, or keep default orientation.
- Hotkeys. You can switch between different modes using the predefined hotkeys and create device-specific keys for mouse click and open desktop menu.
- Advanced security option lets you assign main password at startup of the client. If your phone is lost or stolen no one can access your client address book. Address book will be encrypted by main password.
Client application works on any JAVA Midp 2.0 and Symbian mobile phone with support GPRS, EDGE or 3G service.
RDM+: Remote Desktop for Java Phones