You can regularly restore your Honor 20i to factory settings for troubleshooting some crashed and issues, or to wipe out your personal data from phone, or to boost the performance. So, why not learn how to reset Honor 20i.
The Honor 20i has come with a 6.21 Inch IPS LCD display with a high resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. It has a pixel density is around 415 ppi that define sharpness in the vision. The mid-range device features a stylish aspect ratio of 19.5:9 that will take the FHD+ experience to another level.
The smartphone runs on Android 9.0 OS with EMUI 9.0. It is powered by Octa-Core processor with clock speed of 2.2 GHz respectively. The processors are set upon the HiSilicon KIRIN 710 chipset aided by a 6GB ram and ARM Mali-G51MP4 GPU that will give a seamless performance. For storing files and important data, the device has an ample amount of 64GB inbuilt storage that sounds enough in the mid-range segment.
Whether you’ve decided to sell your phone or it’s behavior is strange and you can’t fix it, you may need to restore Honor 20i to factory settings. Factory reset is the process of deleting all data and settings from your Honor 20i. So it’s pretty much about getting back to those happy moments when you get a new smartphone.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Honor 20i
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Honor 20i from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Honor 20i.
Hard reset Honor 20i via Recovery
- Turn off your Honor 20i and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Huawei logo.
- Then you will see the Fastboot Mode.
- Touch Wipe data/Factory reset.
- Choose Wipe data to confirm the whole operation.
- Press the Reboot system menu.
- The Honor 20i will now wipe all contents.
Factory reset Honor 20i via Settings
- Go to Menu and choose Setting.
- Tap System.
- Move again and tap Reset.
- After that, choose Factory data reset.
- Confirm it by tap the RESET PHONE button.
- When it’s done, the Honor 20i will reboot.
The Honor 20i is a great phone which ends up with strong features. The phone has a decent storage capacity which can capture anonymous files and documents. The phone is equipped with a great configuration and the primary camera is also great for the users. All-in-all, it is a good option as per the mid-range price tag.
Fortunately, there aren’t many Honor 20i specific problems. Some of the problems that the smartphone has are more than troublesome, but fortunately can be fixed at most in a few minutes. Every problem has a solution, no matter how complex. See you in the next article about how to bypass google account on Honor 20i.