Do you need to reset your Honor Holly 4 Plus to factory settings to improve performance or fix problems? In this tutorial, we’ll show you four ways to complete this task on Honor Holly 4 Plus.
The Honor Holly 4 Plus comes with a huge IPS LCD display of 5.5-inch that has the screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and a pixel density of 267 ppi. It has the stylish aspect ratio of 16:9 which enhance that quality by providing a more spacious view.
The Honor Holly 4 Plus is equipped with the Octa-Core (8×1.4GHz ARM Cortex A53) processor which is based upon the Snapdragon 435 MSM8940 chipset. There is an Adreno 505 will help it run smooth graphics while the 3GB ram will handle all the multitasking of the smartphone. The device keeps running with the help of the Li-ion battery that has a massive capacity of 4000 mAh, which can render the required power back up all day long.
Whether you have decided to sell your smartphone or it’s behaving strangely and you can’t fix it, you may need to restore Honor Holly 4 Plus to factory settings. Factory reset is the process of deleting all data and settings from your Honor Holly 4 Plus. So it’s pretty much about going back to the happy moment of unboxing the new smartphone.
Reset passcode or pattern lock Honor Holly 4 Plus
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Honor Holly 4 Plus from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Honor Holly 4 Plus.
Hard reset Honor Holly 4 Plus from Recovery
- Shut down your Honor Holly 4 Plus completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Volume UP and Power buttons at the same time.
- Let all buttons go when the device shows a Huawei logo.
- Wait for this screen to change automatically to Recovery mode.
- Choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- The screen will display “Confirm wipe off all user data?“. Select Wipe Data again.
- Select the Reboot system option from the Huawei eRecovery menu.
Factory reset Honor Holly 4 Plus from Settings
- From the app drawer, tap “Settings“.
- On the Settings menu, find “Advanced settings” option, then tap on it.
- Find “Backup & reset” option and then tap on it.
- Now you need to select the “Factory data reset” option.
- And then tap “Reset Phone” option that will shown up in the pop up warning message.
- Once the factory reset process is complete, the Honor Holly 4 Plus will turn back on automatically.
The Honor Holly 4 Plus is a perfect device in the mid-range price segment. From attractive designs to great configurations and amazing cameras. The smartphone can handle any type of multitasking and heavy games.
These were a few methods of solving Honor Holly 4 Plus problems and I hope that they helped you in getting the device working flawlessly. If you want to get more interesting tips such as how to screenshot in Honor Holly 4 Plus, please keep an eye on this Java-Phones.com blog.