Honor Magic will have an immensely handy option to reset Android to original state, which is known as, reset system to original factory settings. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to reset Honor Magic.
Honor Magic is equipped with a HiSilicon KIRIN 950 chipset and an Octa-Core processor that clocks up to 2.3 GHz speed. It delivers admirable performance together while the ARM Mali-T880MP4 GPU deals with games and multitasking of the smartphone. There is a 4GB RAM that can provide excellent gaming and multitasking flow.
Honor Magic comes with a waterdrop style notch display having a bezel-less finish on the sides. The screen stands 5.1 inches and carries a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels along with an aspect ratio of 16:9. It has an Amoled display type which offers a sharpness of 578 PPI density.
Before you can even begin to think about giving your Honor Magic to someone else, you need to take some time to wipe and reset it to factory settings. Doing so will ensure that nobody has access to the treasure trove of personal information we all keep on our phones. This also works if your Honor Magic randomly shuts off and won’t turn back on.
Hard reset Honor Magic
- Shut down your Honor Magic completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Volume UP, and Power buttons until you see the Huawei logo.
- Wait a few seconds into Huawei eRecovery.
- Select Wipe data/Factory Reset.
- And then confirm by choose Wipe data/Factory Reset again.
- Allow several seconds for the hard reset to complete.
- When finished, please tap Reboot system in Huawei eRecovery.
- Your Honor Magic will now hard reset.
Reset Screen Lock Honor Magic
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Honor Magic from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Honor Magic.
Factory reset Honor Magic via Settings
- Go to the notification section of the Honor Magic.
- Select the gear icon to bring up Settings.
- From the settings page, scroll down and select Advanced settings.
- The next step select Factory data reset.
- Make sure that everything important has been backed up, and then at the bottom of the screen select Reset phone.
- Then select Reset phone again and wait for the process to complete and the phone to reboot.
The Honor Magic is a great smartphone, which is loaded with a lot of strong features. Right from the processing front to the storage capacity, it has all the bases covered. The cameras are great so that these can click excellent images as well as can record crisp videos.
These were a few methods of solving Honor Magic problems and I hope that they helped you in getting the smartphone working flawlessly. If you want to get more interesting tips such as how to lock apps in Honor Magic, please keep an eye on this Java-Phones.com blog.