If your Huawei Enjoy 6s isn’t working as well as it should be, it might be time to restore the device to its factory settings. So, today, we will explore how we can perform a factory and hard reset of Huawei Enjoy 6s.
The all-new Huawei features a 5-inch IPS LCD display with an aspect ratio of 16:9 and screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. It has an excellent pixel density of 293 PPI that provides a sharp and vivid display.
The performance of the device is driven by Octa-Core processors with Qualcomm clock speed. Those are seated on a Snapdragon 435 MSM8940 chipset. The presence of 3GB RAM smoothens the entire process of multitasking. The gaming aspect of the smartphone is taken care of by Adreno 505 graphics processor. The phone works on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system.
The only reason you ever want to reset your Huawei Enjoy 6s is if your phone is experiencing malfunctions such as freezes, not responding properly, insufficient storage, or forgot lock screen buttons. Doing a reset on your phone will return it to the original factory state as when you first got your smartphone.
Here are the steps to reset your phone manually or perform a reset using the buttons on the smartphone itself.
Hard reset Huawei Enjoy 6s via Recovery
- Ensure that the Huawei Enjoy 6s is powered off.
- Press and hold the Volume UP key and the Power key.
- When the Huawei logo displays, release all keys.
- In Recovery Mode select Wipe data/Factory reset.
- Choose Wipe data/Factory reset to confirm the whole operation.
- When the hard reset is complete, tap Reboot system.
- The Huawei Enjoy 6s will automatically restart.
Your Huawei Enjoy 6s then completely wipes out the existing data on your phone. This process takes some time, after which your phone is ready for reuse
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Huawei Enjoy 6s
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Huawei Enjoy 6s from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Huawei Enjoy 6s.
Factory reset Huawei Enjoy 6s via Settings
- Go to the notification section of the Huawei Enjoy 6s.
- Select the gear icon to bring up Settings.
- From the settings page, scroll down and select Advanced settings.
- The next step select Factory data reset.
- Make sure that everything important has been backed up, and then at the bottom of the screen select Reset phone.
- Then select Reset phone again and wait for the process to complete and the phone to reboot.
Once done, you will have a freshly cleaned system. Hopefully the problems you faced before will be resolved.
Huawei Enjoy 6s is a mid-range performance oriented device. The excellent battery backup and good storage capacity make the smartphone a perfect buy for consumers. The great pair of cameras are can capture mesmerizing images and good quality videos.
I hope that this article will help you in solving any of the problems you might be facing with the smartphone. For other tips and tricks such as how to change font style in Huawei Enjoy 6s.