You can regularly restore your Huawei Enjoy 8e Lite to factory settings for troubleshooting some crashed and issues, or to wipe out your personal data from phone, or to boost the performance. Today, we’re here to tell you how you can factory and hard reset Huawei Enjoy 8e Lite.
The Huawei Enjoy 8e Lite has a 5.45inch IPS LCD HD+ (720 x 1440 pixels) display and Corning Gorilla Glass on top of it for protection. For photography, the main camera with 13MP resolution captures sharp clear images and can record up to 1,080p videos. Coming to the front shooter is a 5MP camera.
Inside the device, there are Quad-Core processors ARM Cortex A53. It is coupled with 2GB of RAM and PowerVR GE8100 GPU. The handset boots on Android 8.0 Oreo operating system, customised with EMUI 8.2. In terms of storage, the phone houses 32GB internal memory, which can be increased up to 256GB using a microSD card.
How To Reset Huawei Enjoy 8e Lite
Huawei Enjoy 8e Lite interface is very intuitive, handling things like text messages and voice messages very effectively. It also has the capacity to work easily with complex applications. This makes it a very attractive option for many businesses.
However, there are times when you feel the need to reset your Huawei Enjoy 8e Lite. It may behave erratically or, you may just want to sell it. Resetting your Huawei Enjoy 8e Lite basically erases all of your personal information from the phone.
However, before resetting your phone, you should first backup all important data stored on the Enjoy 8e Lite smartphone. Also, make sure you remember your Google account, whether it’s email or password.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock
The solution to dealing with phones that are locked by a pattern or PIN is to reset via the Google Find My Device service. To use this service, make sure your Huawei is still connected to the internet, be it cellular or Wifi.
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Huawei Enjoy 8e Lite from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Huawei Enjoy 8e Lite.
Factory reset from Settings
To restore the performance of your phone which is starting to decline, reset is the easiest solution. Apart from that, you can also clean junk and cache files, remove viruses and other minor problems.
All that you can do by reset via the settings menu as shown in the guide below.
- Tap on the “Settings” icon from the menu.
- Scroll down and tap on the “System” option.
- Tap on the “Reset” option.
- Then choose “Reset Phone” button at the bottom.
- Finally, tap on the “Reset phone” once again to start the factory reset on your Huawei Enjoy 8e Lite.
Hard reset via Recovery
If you can’t enter the settings menu due to a bootloop, you can reset it via eRecovery mode. For how to reset via recovery, please follow the guide below.
- Shut down your Huawei Enjoy 8e Lite completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Huawei logo.
- Then you will see the Fastboot Mode.
- Touch Wipe data/Factory reset.
- Choose Wipe data to confirm the whole operation.
- Press the Reboot system menu.
- The Huawei Enjoy 8e Lite will now wipe all contents.
The Huawei Enjoy 8e Lite is a mid-ranged phone from Huawei that offers users the best features and a premium phone experience. The cameras on the device are great for clicking pictures under any condition. It has a massive battery capacity which can provide enough power to give day-long backup. The strong configuration of the smartphone ensures that it can easily manage multitasking as well as run high-graphic centric games.
If you run into a serious problem, especially one involving hardware, the best solution is probably to contact the manufacturer or retailer support for your phone. If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to talk to us in the comments. Check out some tips and tricks such as how to change storage settings on Huawei Enjoy 8e Lite which will be coming soon.