If your Huawei nova 2 Lite is running slowly or you’re encountering bugs and crashes on a regular basis, an easy solution is to simply reset your smartphone to its defaults, removing all your apps, files and everything else that could be causing a problem.
Huawei nova 2 Lite offers a HD+ view (720 x 1440 pixels) over the large 5.99-inch IPS LCD screen. There is a pixel density of 269 PPI. It is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
As per the configuration, the phone is provided with a Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 SoC and an Octa-Core processor that renders a clock speed of 1.4 GHz. It is aided with a 3GB RAM and an Adreno 505 GPU that together look after the multitasking.
If your Huawei nova 2 Lite is misbehaving and initial solutions are not working, a full reset may be necessary. A reset can help resolve issues with your device if it’s sluggish and bootloop, or suffering from problems you can’t identify.
Hard reset Huawei nova 2 Lite via Recovery
- Shut down your Huawei nova 2 Lite completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Huawei logo.
- Then you will see the Fastboot Mode.
- Touch Wipe data/Factory reset.
- Choose Wipe data to confirm the whole operation.
- Press the Reboot system menu.
- The Huawei nova 2 Lite will now wipe all contents.
Reset Screen Lock Huawei nova 2 Lite
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Huawei nova 2 Lite from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Huawei nova 2 Lite.
Factory reset Huawei nova 2 Lite from Settings
- Go to your Huawei nova 2 Lite phone “Settings“.
- Find the “System” option among the available menu and tap on it.
- You will find more option, and you need to find “Reset” and then tap on it.
- At the bottom, you will see the option of “Reset Phone“, tap on this option as well.
- One more thing, tap on the “Reset Phone” option and now the factory reset will begin.
- Once the factory reset process is complete, the phone will turn back on automatically.
The Huawei nova 2 Lite is a mid-range device that comes with an excellent display, which is bezel-less on the sides. It packs in a tight configuration for great performance. It has an amazing battery backup, huge storage and superb camera.
If you have any problems that aren’t mentioned here, or just need Huawei help in general, please leave a comment below, and we’ll help you as best as we can.