If your Huawei nova 3e has such a problem e.g slowing down and generates error messages, You can use the reset option straight from inside the Android operating system. So no need to panic, because you can use the reset option through both your device settings and the recovery mode.
The Huawei nova 3e comes with a 5.84inch IPS LCD display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels and a density of 432 PPI. The bezel-less display has an aspect ratio of 18:9 that makes it look more stylish.
In terms of performance, it features a HiSilicon KIRIN 659 Octa-Core (4×2.36 GHz ARM Cortex A53 + 4×1.7 GHz ARM Cortex A53) processor. It is seated upon the HiSilicon KIRIN 659 chipset and assisted by the ARM Mali-T830MP2 GPU that handles the graphics. There is a massive 4GB ram that will make sure there is no lag in the smartphone.
Every smartphone always comes with a factory setting where the utility has a big effect. However, not everyone is able to do it because this method is rarely used. In this article, we will give you some options on how to factory reset and how to hard reset Huawei nova 3e.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Huawei nova 3e
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Huawei nova 3e from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Huawei nova 3e.
Factory reset Huawei nova 3e from Settings
- Go to your Huawei nova 3e phone Settings.
- Find the System option among the available menu and tap on it.
- You will find more option, and you need to find Reset and then tap on it.
- At the bottom, you will see the option of Reset Phone, tap on this option as well.
- One more thing, tap on the Reset Phone option and now the factory reset will begin.
- Once the factory reset process is complete, the phone will turn back on automatically.
Hard reset Huawei nova 3e
- Ensure that the Huawei nova 3e is powered off.
- Push Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Huawei eRecovery Mode shows up.
- Choose Wipe data/Factory reset.
- You need to confirm your action once more by choosing Wipe data
- Finally, choose Reboot system.
The Huawei nova 3e comes with a mid-range price-tag that is very much affordable. It has a great configuration, good cameras and an ample amount of battery capacity. It has a strong spec sheet which can impress the users.
Have you had any problems with Huawei nova 3e that aren’t mentioned here? If you leave your question in the comments below, we can help you as soon as possible!