Huawei P30 has a very useful option to reset Android to its original state, which is known as, reset system to original factory settings. Let’s see how we can reset Huawei P30.
The Huawei P30 sports a 6.1 Inch FHD+ display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels resulting in an impressive pixel density of 422 PPI. The Huawei P30 is equipped with 40MP + 16MP + 8MP autofocus primary camera with Triple camera LED flash and CMOS image sensor. It comes with a 32MP front camera which is a treat for the selfie lovers.
This smartphone gets all its strength from a 2.6 GHz Octa-Core processor which is seated on a HiSilicon KIRIN 980 chipset and paired with 6GB of RAM for great multitasking and an ARM Mali G76 GPU for a good gaming experience. Android 9.0 works as the OS on this device.
If you want to sell your Huawei P30 or get laggy, full storage, infected with viruses, stuck with logos, you should consider doing a factory reset. There are three ways you can do it on the Huawei P30, which we’ll take a closer look at in this post.
Hard reset Huawei P30
- Turn off your Huawei P30 and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Huawei logo.
- Then you will see the Fastboot Mode.
- Touch Wipe data/Factory reset.
- Choose Wipe data to confirm the whole operation.
- Press the Reboot system menu.
- The Huawei P30 will now wipe all contents.
Reset passcode or pattern lock Huawei P30
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Huawei P30 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Huawei P30.
Factory reset Huawei P30
- Go to Menu and choose Setting.
- Tap System.
- Move again and tap Reset.
- After that, choose Factory data reset.
- Confirm it by tap the RESET PHONE button.
- When it’s done, the Huawei P30 will reboot.
The Huawei P30 is a very affordable phone but has decent quality features. It has a very good set of cameras on both sides that can click good photos and videos.
The performance is decent and will not displease the users at all. It also offers excellent performance with a healthy power supply.
This is a common problem, so if you were able to unlock your device thanks to the guide or there is a method that we haven’t covered let us know in the comments below.