Do you need to reset your Huawei P8 Lite 2017 to factory settings to improve performance or fix problems? In this guide, we will show you two ways to complete this task on Huawei P8 Lite 2017.
The Huawei P8 Lite 2017 sports a 5.2 Inch FHD display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels resulting in an impressive pixel density of 424 PPI. The Huawei P8 Lite 2017 is equipped with 12MP autofocus primary camera with LED flash and CMOS image sensor. It comes with an 8MP front camera which is a treat for the selfie lovers.
This smartphone gets all its strength from a 2.1 GHz Octa-Core processor which is seated on a HiSilicon Kirin 655 chipset and paired with 3GB of RAM for great multitasking and an ARM Mali-T830MP2 GPU for a good gaming experience. Android 7.0 Nougat works as the OS on this phone.
Due to bugs present in the system, some apps might cause crashes and performance may decrease. To fix this problem you will need to factory reset your Huawei P8 Lite 2017 and it will automatically fix all the glitches that are present in your phone. It’s very simple and easy to do in a few steps. Regardless of the phone model, it can work the same on all Huawei phones.
Reset Screen Lock Huawei P8 Lite 2017
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Huawei P8 Lite 2017 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Huawei P8 Lite 2017.
Hard reset Huawei P8 Lite 2017 from Recovery
- Ensure that the Huawei P8 Lite 2017 is powered off.
- Press and hold the Volume UP and Power buttons at the same time on your Huawei P8 Lite 2017.
- Release all buttons after entering Recovery Mode.
- Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Then you select Wipe Data/Factory Reset again if you are sure to reset data.
- When finished, select Reboot system.
Factory reset Huawei P8 Lite 2017 via Settings
- On Huawei P8 Lite 2017 phone, go to Settings.
- Find Advanced settings and tap on it.
- More menu will appear, choose Backup & reset.
- Then choose Factory data reset.
- Scroll down and you will find Reset phone option. Tap this on as well.
- Confirm it by tapping the Reset phone option which will start the process.
Huawei P8 Lite 2017 is a mid-range performance oriented smartphone. The excellent battery backup and good storage capacity make the phone a perfect buy for consumers. The camera quality it offers allows to take still pictures and selfies even at low light conditions.
If you run into a serious problem, especially one involving hardware, the best solution is probably to contact the manufacturer or retailer support for your phone. If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to talk to us in the comments. Check out some tips and tricks such as how to lock apps in Huawei P8 Lite 2017, we will publish it soon.