There are a variety of reasons why you may need to factory reset your Huawei Y3 2018. You installed too many apps and just need to start clean. You may also be selling your smartphone or fixing some other problem. So, why not learn how to reset Huawei Y3 2018.
Huawei Y3 2018 comes with a quad-core processor that clocks up to 1.1 GHz speed. It is seated upon the MT6737M chipset and assisted by ARM Mali-T720MP2. Along with 1GB RAM, the device offers smooth gaming and multitasking. For the power backup, the phone has Li-ion battery of 2280 mAh capacity.
Huawei Y3 2018 flaunts an amazing bezel-less display having a screen resolution of 480 x 854 pixels along with a pixel density of 196 ppi. It has a 16:9 aspect ratio. The device presents a beautiful look with a diamond-cut design.
For the camera, it has 8MP rear lens f/1.8 aperture and super nightscape mode. It also has scene recognition, Chroma boost and AI-powered engine. The front camera comes with a 1.9MP lens.
Three Easy Methods to Reset Huawei Y3 2018
Table of Contents
If your Huawei Y3 2018 is stuck, crashing, or not working properly, it’s time to troubleshoot the issue. A simple reset also works like a troubleshooting tool and fixes most of the minor and major issue of a smartphone. There are various modes of resetting like a hard reset and factory reset.
Performing a reset on an Android device will erase all information stored on the device and restore it to the factory settings.
You’d better back up Android videos, contacts, photos of documents and other important files if you need them after you factory reset Huawei Y3 phone.
1.Reset Via Google Find My Device
Find My Device is a service from Google, where this service is specifically for tracking the location of a lost Android phone. Apart from that, there is also a reset feature which allows you to reset remotely.
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Huawei Y3 2018 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Huawei Y3 2018.
2.Factory reset via Settings
The easiest way to factory reset Android data is following the settings menu. You can use this option to wipe data and get rid of viruses and restore its normal performance.
- Go to your Huawei Y3 2018 phone Settings.
- Find the System option among the available menu and tap on it.
- You will find more option, and you need to find Reset Option and then tap on it.
- At the bottom, you will see the option of Erase All Data, tap on this option as well.
- One more thing, tap on the Reset Phone option and now the factory reset will begin.
- Once the factory reset process is complete, the phone will turn back on automatically.
Hard reset From Recovery Mode
If the Android device is not booting up properly or you want to hard reset it like an expert, the recovery mode is the best place to do it. You can also remove the screen lock with this method.
- Shut down your Huawei Y3 2018 completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Huawei logo.
- Then you will see the Fastboot Mode.
- Touch Wipe data/Factory reset.
- Choose Wipe data to confirm the whole operation.
- Press the Reboot system menu.
- The Huawei Y3 2018 will now wipe all contents.
Huawei Y3 2018 comes with a strong spec-sheet that carries everything to meet the demands of the users.It has a great processing front with a large battery capacity that can last more than a day on a single charge. Further, it also gets fast charging support.
Its beefy battery keeps it alive for many hours and its awesome cameras can engage its users for a handful experience in photography. In terms of storage, there would not be any need to rely on expandability. Its amazing display serves a great visual experience when watching or reading something.
If you run into a serious problem, especially one involving hardware, the best solution is probably to contact the manufacturer or retailer support for your phone. If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to talk to us in the comments. Check out some tips and tricks such as how to change font style in Huawei Y3 2018 which will be coming soon.