Reset Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 – Restoring a device back to its factory settings is a great way to tackle speed and performance issues that have built up on the system over time. If you find your Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 is working slower than expected, it may be time to consider a factory reset. In this tutorial, we’ll see how to reset Huawei Y7 Prime 2019.
The Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 comes with a 6.26-inch IPS LCD screen that flaunts a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels which results from a density of 269 pixels per inch. The capacitive touch screen responds well to multi-touch.
Under the bonnet, the Huawei phone holds a pair of Octa-Core processors, which clock speeds of 1.8 GHz respectively. This set of processor cores is placed on a chipset of Snapdragon 450 and is further assisted by a good 3GB RAM to power you through the heavy multi-tasking and high-end gaming that you indulge into. Moreover, the GPU of Adreno 506 takes cares of all the graphical requirements.
To be honest, your Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 is not really perfect if too many apps make a raid on its storage. Huawei apparently knows that the company allows users to reset their phones without trouble. In most cases, you can choose to change it to original factory settings for having a like-new Huawei Y7 Prime 2019. However, we will show you how to reset a Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 using three different ways, and they are much simpler than you might think.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Huawei Y7 Prime 2019
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Huawei Y7 Prime 2019.
Hard reset Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 from Recovery
- Shut down your Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 completely by pressing the Power button.
- Simultaneously press and hold the “Volume UP” and “Power” buttons until the device vibrates and the Huawei eRecovery screen appears then release all buttons.
- From the eRecovery screen, select “Wipe data/Factory reset“.
- Touch “Wipe data” to confirm the whole operation.
- The reset will commence and once it’s finished, tap “Reboot system“.
- Wait for your phone to finish rebooting and then set up your Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 as a new device.
Factory reset Huawei Y7 Prime 2019
- Tap on the Settings icon from the menu.
- Scroll down and tap on the System option.
- Tap on the Reset option.
- Then choose Reset Phone button at the bottom.
- Finally, tap on the Reset phone once again to start the factory reset on your Huawei Y7 Prime 2019.
The Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 is a flagship and it successfully justifies the title. The device is not just impressive in terms of design, but the user interface, processing power and everything else leave you mesmerised. The camera quality it offers allows to take still pictures and selfies even at low light conditions. Overall, the new Huawei is a device worth buying.
If we’ve missed an easy way to keep your device cool, or you have questions about something on this list, let us know in the comments below, or you can contact us via Facebook or Twitter. If you want to get more interesting tips such as how to screenshot in Huawei Y7 Prime 2019, please keep an eye on this Java-Phones.com blog.