If you are facing issues such as abrupt reboots, frequent freezing and performance deterioration over time, you can reset Oppo A9 2020 to declutter your smartphone from useless files and apps.
The Oppo A9 2020 comes with a 6.5 inches IPS LCD display with a pixel density of 270 ppi. It is result of a great screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. Moreover it has an aspect ratio of 20:9 which which makes it trendy as per the present vogue. The smartphone houses a 128GB inbuilt storage so that you can save ample amount files and documents.
It is equipped with Octa-Core processors that have clock speeds of 2 GHz respectively. The processors are assisted by a 4GB RAM to ensure a powerful performance even while running multiple apps. The graphical needs of the system are handled by an Adreno 610 GPU. The entire configuration is built upon a Snapdragon 665 chipset.
Three Easy Ways to Reset Oppo A9 2020
Oppo A9 2020 interface is beautifully intuitive, handling such things as text messages and voicemail very effectively. It also has the capacity to work easily with complex applications. This makes it a very attractive option for many businesses. However, there are times when you feel the need to reset your Oppo A9 2020. It may be behaving erratically or, you may simply want to sell it. Resetting your Oppo A9 2020 basically erases all of your personal information from the device.
All your Oppo A9 2020 data will be deleted after resetting your phone, which is why you should make a complete backup of your phone.
Hard reset Oppo A9 2020 from Recovery
- Turn off your Oppo A9 2020 and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Down button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the OPPO logo.
- Then you will see the ColorOS recovery menu.
- Scroll to Wipe data.
- Press the Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos) button.
- Scroll to OK.
- Press the Reboot menu.
- The Oppo A9 2020 will now wipe all contents.
Reset Screen Lock Oppo A9 2020
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Oppo A9 2020 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase Device option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Oppo A9 2020.
Factory reset Oppo A9 2020 from Settings
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap Additional settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Erase all data (factory data reset).
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Erase Data.
- Your Oppo A9 2020 will restart and begin the factory data reset.
The Oppo flagship Oppo A9 2020 is a better equipped phone at affordable price. The inbuilt storage is huge with the option of expanding the memory. For efficient and swift performance, it has a strong configuration that would be admired by the users. The affordable price tag makes it an attractive buy.
If you have any questions with the method above, leave them below and we’ll be sure to point you in the right direction. Check out some tips and tricks such as how to root Oppo A9 2020, we will publish it soon.