Factory reset Oppo A9X returns your device to the same state it was in when it rolled off the assembly line. It will remove files and apps you’ve created and installed, delete cache, junk files and return settings to their defaults. Today, we’re here to tell you how you can factory and hard reset Oppo A9X.
The Oppo A9X features 6.53 Inch IPS LCD display. The display of the device comes with a good resolution of about 1080 x 2340 pixels and has a pixel density of 395 ppi, which delivers an amazing viewing experience. Corning Gorilla glass protection is there to keep away the screen from scratches or marks.
Oppo A9X features an Octa-Core (4x 2.1GHz ARM Cortex A73 + 4x 2.0GHz ARM Cortex A53) processor that is coupled to a Helio P70 chipset. The smartphone comes with a 6GB RAM, which enables the phone to perform without any lag and switching between apps is quite easy. The graphics parts are taken care of by an ARM Mali-G72MP3 graphics processor.
Three Easy Ways to Reset Oppo A9X
Oppo A9X interface is beautifully intuitive, handling things like text messages and voice messages very effectively. It also has the capacity to work easily with complex applications. This makes it a very attractive choice for many businesses. There are times, however, when you may find it necessary to reset your Oppo A9X. It may be behaving erratically or, you may simply want to sell it. Resetting your Oppo A9X basically erases all of your personal information from the phone.
This process will wipe all the information of your phone; essentially returning it to the way it was the day you purchased it. All of your apps, contacts, pictures, messages, everything will be deleted. This seems like a good time to remind you to back up your phone.
Hard reset Oppo A9X
- Shut down your Oppo A9X completely by pressing the Power button.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons until the device vibrates and the ColorOS Recovery screen appears then release all buttons.
- From the ColorOS Recovery screen, select Wipe data.
- Touch Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos) and then confirm by clicking OK.
- The reset will commence and once it’s finished, tap Reboot.
- Wait for your phone to finish rebooting and then set up your Oppo A9X as a new device.
Reset passcode or pattern lock Oppo A9X
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Oppo A9X from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase Device option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Oppo A9X.
Factory reset Oppo A9X
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap Additional settings.
- In the Additional settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data (factory data reset).
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Erase Data option.
- After your Oppo A9X reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your device.
The Oppo A9X comes with the entry-level price tag that has many good features. The smartphone delivers a good performance, nice battery backup and good cameras. However, it lacks a display but considering the budget, it can be overlooked.
I hope that this article will help you in solving any of the problems you might be facing with the smartphone. Look forward to other articles such as how to change storage settings on Oppo A9X.