Factory reset Oppo K3 returns your device to the same state it was in when it rolled off the assembly line. It will remove files and apps you’ve created and installed, delete cache, junk files and return settings to their defaults. So, why not learn how to reset Oppo K3.
The all-new Oppo features a 6.5inch AMOLED display with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. It has an excellent pixel density of 396 PPI that provides a sharp and vivid display.
The performance of the phone is driven by Octa-Core processors with Qualcomm clock speed. Those are seated on a Snapdragon 710 chipset. The presence of 6GB RAM smoothens the entire process of multitasking. The gaming aspect of the smartphone is taken care of by Adreno 616 graphics processor. The phone works on the Android 9.0 Pie operating system.
Three Easy Ways to Reset Oppo K3
Whether you’ve decided to sell your phone or it’s behavior is strange and you can’t fix it, you may need to restore Oppo K3 to factory settings. Factory reset is the process of wiping away all the data and settings from your Oppo K3. So it’s pretty much about getting back to those happy moments when you get a new smartphone.
Performing a reset will permanently delete all user data on the smartphone. Be sure to back up your data before performing a Factory or Hard Reset.
Hard reset Oppo K3
- Turn off your Oppo K3 and wait a few seconds.
- Push Volume Down and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when ColorOS Recovery Mode shows up.
- Choose Wipe data.
- Select Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos) from the menu. Select the OK option.
- Finally, choose Reboot.
Factory reset Oppo K3 from Settings
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap Additional settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Erase all data (factory data reset).
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Erase Data.
- Your Oppo K3 will restart and begin the factory data reset.
Reset Screen Lock Oppo K3
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Oppo K3 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase Device option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Oppo K3.
The Oppo K3 is a smart choice for those who love extreme photography. Moreover, the phone is loaded with some spectacular features, which takes your smartphone user experience to the next level. The device performs well while running heavy games and applications simultaneously, thanks to the presence of an excellent configuration.
Despite some problems here and there, the Oppo K3 is still a great phone. Do you have any problems that you didn’t see above? Leave a comment below, and we’ll troubleshoot the issue with you. For other tips and tricks such as how to update Oppo K3, we will publish it soon.