You can regularly restore your Oppo Reno Ace to factory settings for troubleshooting some crashed and issues, or to wipe out your personal data from phone, or to boost the performance. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to reset Oppo Reno Ace.
Oppo Reno Ace comes with a 6.5inch Oled 0n-Cell display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels along with a pixel density of 405 ppi. It has an aspect ratio of 20:9 which adds style to the display.
In terms of performance, the smartphone has a 2.96 GHz Octa-Core processor along with a Snapdragon 855 chipset that handles the overall functions of the phone. It is assisted by an Adreno 640 and a 8GB ram, that provide great performance together in terms of gaming or multitasking.
3 Methods to Reset Oppo Reno Ace
When your Oppo Reno Ace is starting to show signs of slowing down, or restarts for no reason at all, or some other issues, you may want to do a factory reset if the restart doesn’t work. If your smartphone is still not working, your last option is to do a hard reset.
Restoring your Oppo Reno Ace to factory settings will delete all data from the device. Make sure to back up any important files such as contacts and images.
Hard reset Oppo Reno Ace from Recovery
- Shut down your Oppo Reno Ace completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the “Volume Down” and “Power” keys.
- Then in the TWRP menu select the language “English“.
- After that, select the “Wipe Data” menu.
- Continue by selecting the option “Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos)“.
- After that you confirm by tapping the “OK” button.
- If the Wipe process is complete “Wiped Successfully” tap the “OK” button.
- You can select the option “Reboot“.
- Later the Oppo Reno Ace will restart by itself and wait for the restart to finish in a few minutes.
Factory reset Oppo Reno Ace
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap Additional settings.
- In the Additional settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data (factory data reset).
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Erase Data option.
- After your Oppo Reno Ace reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your device.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Oppo Reno Ace
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Oppo Reno Ace from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Oppo Reno Ace.
The Oppo Reno Ace is a value for money smartphone, loaded with almost every feature you would expect your smartphone to have in this price range. The design is a treat to the eyes and the powerful configuration results into a smooth performance. The capacity of the device is also praiseworthy and is effectively backed by the housed battery. The cameras are excellent too. The key attraction of the smartphone is its notched display that is very much in trend these days.
Have you had any problems with Oppo Reno Ace that aren’t mentioned here? If you leave your question in the comments below, we can help you as soon as possible!