If your Galaxy Note10 Plus is running slowly or you’re encountering bugs and crashes on a regular basis, an easy solution is to reset your device to factory setting, removing all your apps, files and everything else that could be causing a problem.
The Galaxy Note10 Plus comes with an Octa-Core processor having a clock speed of 2.73 GHz respectively. The processor is supported by the Exynos 9 9825 chipset. There is an ARM MaliG76MP12 provided for the graphics, which will make the device good enough for playing high-end games. The multitasking of it is handled by the 12GB RAM that will keep the device lag-free all the time.
The Samsung Note10 Plus comes with Android 9.0. It has a 6.8 inches WQHD+ Super Amoled Dynamic display. The display of the device a resolution of 1440 x 3040 pixels and a pixel density of 495 ppi that renders good viewing experience.
Whether your Galaxy Note10 Plus freezes, apps crash, or you want to give the device to someone else, you should know how to reset it using various methods. Basically, the choice depends on the problem with your phone.
Reset Lock Screen Pin / Pattern / Password Samsung Note10 Plus
If you’ve forgotten or lost your screen lock pattern, password, fingerprint and pin, you can try hard resetting the Samsung Note10 Plus. If you’re still unsuccessful after several attempts, the only way to unlock your device is to reset via Samsung or Google find my device.
With both of the following options however, the device needs to be turned on, and it needs some kind of network connection; whether it’s connected to a Wi-Fi network or mobile data.
Unlock Screen with Google Find My Device
- Go to https://www.google.com/android/find and then sign in with your Google Account and password.
- Choose the Samsung Note10 Plus from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the ‘Erase Dataʼ option from the action menu.
- Select ˊErase Deviceˋ to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the phone.
Unlock Screen use Samsung Find My Mobile
- Open Find My Mobile and then log in with your Samsung Account ID and password.
- Select the Samsung Note10 Plus from the menu on the left.
- Select the ‘Erase Deviceʼ option from below the device information.
- Choose the ‘Eraseʼ button on the popup.
- Enter your Samsung Account password to confirm and send the task to your phone.
Hard reset Samsung Note10 Plus via Recovery
Hard reset will yield the same results as factory reset did, just by a different process. Plus, hard reset involves using the Android System Recovery menu, which always makes me feel like a hacker or developer for a few sweet seconds.
- Ensure that the Galaxy Note10 Plus is powered off.
- Press and hold the “Volume Up” and “Power” keys.
- When you see the Android Recovery screen, release the keys.
- Use the Volume keys to scroll down to “Wipe data/factory reset“, then use the “Power” key to select it.
- Use the Volume keys to scroll down to “Yes“, then use the “Power” key to select it.
Factory reset Samsung Note10 Plus from Settings
- Slide your finger downwards starting from the top of the screen.
- Touch the “Settings” icon.
- Touch ˊGeneral managementˋ.
- Touch “Reset”.
- Touch ˊFactory data resetˋ.
- Tap “RESET”.
- Press “DELETE ALL”. Wait a moment while the factory default settings are restored.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to set up your Galaxy Note10 Plus and prepare it for use.
- Head into your ˊSettingsˋ and scroll down the page to “General management”.
- Tap on “Reset”.
- Tap ‘Factory data resetʼ.
- Scroll down the page and select “Reset”.
- This is the final step, so be sure that you want to go through with it. If you are, then tap “DELETE ALL”.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note10 Plus will reset and reboot.
The final word
The Samsung Note10+ is a great mid-range phone from the manufacturer Samsung. It’s a combination of great hardware and specs provide seamless experience. For the storage, there is sufficient room to keep files, games, apps and more.
Despite some problems here and there, the Samsung Galaxy Note10 Plus is still a great phone. Do you have any problems that you didn’t see above? Leave a comment below, and we’ll troubleshoot the issue with you. For other tips and tricks such as bypass factory reset protection on Samsung Galaxy Note10 Plus, we will publish it soon.