Reset Samsung On Nxt – Every electronic device has a factory reset feature that restores devices to its original state by erasing all data stored on the Samsung Galaxy On Nxt. Here’s how to factory reset your Samsung On Nxt.
Samsung Galaxy On Nxt comes with a 5.5inch IPS LCD display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels along with a pixel density of 401 ppi. It has an aspect ratio of 16:9 which adds style to the display.
In terms of performance, the device has a 1.6 GHz Octa-Core processor along with an Exynos 7 Octa 7870 chipset that handles the overall functions of the device. It is assisted by an ARM Mali-T830 and a 3GB RAM, that provide great performance together in terms of gaming or multitasking.
When the Samsung On Nxt misbehaves or when you encounter a bug, your first thing is usually to factory reset your phone. This nifty trick takes care of minor bugs in the operating system. You may also need to hard reset your phone if the screen goes black or freezes.
Unlock Screen Pin / Pattern / Password Samsung On Nxt
If you forgot your Galaxy On Nxt lock screen fingerprint, pin, pattern and password, but you have setting up Samsung account or Google account before, you can easily to bypass lock screen remotely by Find My Mobile / Device service on computer.
With both of the following options however, the device needs to be turned on, and it needs some kind of network connection; whether it’s connected to a Wi-Fi network or mobile data.
Unlock Screen with Google Find My Device
- Open https://www.google.com/android/find and then log in with your Google email and password.
- Choose the Samsung On Nxt from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the “Erase Data” option from the action menu.
- Select ˊErase Deviceˋ to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the phone.
Reset Lock Screen with Samsung Find My Mobile
- Open Find My Mobile and then log in with your Samsung Account ID and password.
- Choose the Samsung On Nxt from the menu on the left.
- Select the ˊErase Deviceˋ option from below the device information.
- Select the ‘Eraseʼ button on the popup.
- Enter your Samsung Account password to confirm and send the task to your phone.
Factory reset Samsung On Nxt
- Swipe up or down to view the ‘Appsʼ.
- Touch “Settings”.
- Scroll to and touch ˊGeneral managementˋ.
- Touch ˊResetˋ.
- Touch ˊFactory data resetˋ.
- Read the warning, then scroll to and touch ˊRESETˋ.
- If you’re prompted for screen lock credentials, enter your PIN/password/pattern and touch “NEXT”.
- Touch “DELETE ALL”.
- The Samsung On Nxt will automatically reset and reboot.
Hard reset Samsung On Nxt via Recovery
- Turn off your Galaxy On Nxt and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the Volume Up, Home and Power buttons until you see the Galaxy On Nxt logo.
- Wait a few seconds.
- Navigate with the volume buttons to Wipe data / factory reset and confirm with the Power button.
- Navigate to Yes and confirm with the Power button.
- Allow several seconds for the factory data reset to complete.
- Your Samsung On Nxt will now reset.
The Samsung On Nxt gives you the luxury of having a quality smartphone with power-packed features. The design is a treat to the eyes and the powerful configuration results into a smooth performance. The cameras are excellent too. The key attraction of the device is its notched display that is very much in trend these days.
This is a common problem, so if you were able to unlock your phone thanks to the guide or there is a method that we haven’t covered let us know in the comments below.