Restoring your Xiaomi Mi A1 to its factory state can be a way to solve performance problems, remove malware or get it ready for a new owner. In this article, you will find a step by step guide to reset Xiaomi Mi A1.
Xiaomi Mi A1 sports a 5.5inch IPS LCD display that bears a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels along with a pixel density of 401 PPI.
The device is equipped with a Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 chipset and an Octa-Core processor setup Cortex A53. It has an Adreno 506 GPU, which provides good graphical performance while the 4GB RAM ensures smooth flow of apps and games.
Three Easy Ways to Reset Xiaomi Mi A1
If your Xiaomi Mi A1 freezes, crashes or doesn’t work reliably, now is the time to troubleshoot. A simple resetting also works like a troubleshooting tool and fixes most minor and major device problems. There are various modes of resetting like a factory reset and hard reset.
Hard reset Xiaomi Mi A1
- Shut down your Xiaomi Mi A1 completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Power key.
- When the Xiaomi logo displays, release all keys.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe data.
- Press Power button to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Wipe All Data and press the Power key to select.
- When the hard Reset is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Xiaomi Mi A1
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Xiaomi Mi A1 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase Device option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Xiaomi Mi A1.
Factory reset Xiaomi Mi A1 via Settings
- Go to the Home screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and choose Additional settings.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Erase all data (factory reset).
- Tap Reset phone.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Xiaomi Mi A1 will automatically reset and reboot.
Xiaomi Mi A1 comes with a strong spec-sheet that carries everything to meet the demands of the users. It has a great processing front with a massive battery capacity that can last for more than a day with a single charge. Further, it also gets fast charging support. Users can also enjoy a photo session provided an impressive set of cameras. In terms of storage, there would not be any need to rely on expandability. Its amazing display serves a great visual experience while reading or watching something.
If you are still experiencing some problems, such as battery draining, overheating or apps crashing; Keep in mind that these things can also come from hardware.