There are many reasons you’ll want to reset your Xiaomi Mi A3, and there are many different methods to do so. Here you’ll learn about four different levels of resetting your Xiaomi Mi A3.
The Xiaomi Mi A3 flaunts a 6.09 Inch HD+ Super AMOLED display with a pixel density of 282 ppi, which results in a brilliant outdoor visibility. A 2 GHz Octa-Core processor 4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 + 4x 1.7 GHz Kryo 260 coupled with 4GB RAM sits on a Snapdragon 665 chipset and makes sure the Xiaomi Mi A3 performs brilliantly while on gaming and on multitasking. The phone is powered by Android 9.0 Pie OS.
Three Easy Ways to Reset Xiaomi Mi A3
There are many reasons why we need to factory reset Xiaomi Mi A3. Whether your phone is sluggish or you are just getting ready to sell it, a factory reset is one of the best ways to restore the phone to its perfect factory condition. Let’s go over the two ways to perform a factory data reset. You can either do a hard reset or factory reset.
Reset Screen Lock Xiaomi Mi A3
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Xiaomi Mi A3 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase Device option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Xiaomi Mi A3.
Hard reset Xiaomi Mi A3 from Recovery
- Ensure that the Xiaomi Mi A3 is powered off.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Xiaomi logo.
- Then you will see the Mi recovery menu.
- Scroll to Wipe data by pressing the Volume down button.
- Press the Power button.
- Scroll to Wipe All Data by pressing the Volume down button.
- Press the Power button.
- The phone will now wipe all contents.
Factory reset Xiaomi Mi A3
- Go to the Home screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and choose Additional settings.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Erase all data (factory reset).
- Tap Reset phone.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Xiaomi Mi A3 will automatically reset and reboot.
The Xiaomi Mi A3 has the configuration which works at the pace of Xiaomi Mi A3 cars and in addition comes in metallic body and slim design. It further impresses with its excellent front camera which will woo the selfie lover. As for the display, the device gets high resolution but lacks screen protection, which could have been provided in this range.
Fortunately, there aren’t many Xiaomi Mi A3 specific problems. Some of the problems that the phone has are more than troublesome, but fortunately can be fixed at most in a few minutes. Every problem has a solution, no matter how complex. See you in the next article about how to flash Xiaomi Mi A3.